We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures.
Your Buzzster account information is protected by a password for your privacy and security. You need to work to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer by logging off once you have finished using a shared computer.
We restrict access to personal information to Buzzster employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our services. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution, if they fail to meet these obligations.
Information we collect and how we use it
- Information you provide to us: We receive and store any information you enter on our website or provide to us in any other way. You can choose not to provide us with certain information, but then you may not be able to take advantage of many of our special features. For example, to be able to send a link you must be a registered user. To register, we require you enter your email address. Note: We will never sell your email address to any outside party. We have no intention of annoying you or your friends. We respect your privacy and hate SPAM too.
- Log information: When you use Buzzster, our servers automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. These server logs may include information such as your web request, Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser.
- Links: Buzzster may present links in a format that enables us to keep track of whether these links have been followed. We use this information to improve the quality of our services.
Third Party Links
Buzzster only shares information with individuals outside of Buzzster in the following limited circumstances:
- Protection of Buzzster and Others: We have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of information is reasonably necessary to (a) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request, (b) enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations thereof, (c) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, or (d) protect against imminent harm to the rights, property or safety of Buzzster, its users or the public as required or permitted by law.
- Business Transfers: In some cases, we may choose to buy or sell assets. In these types of transactions, user information is typically one of the business assets that is transferred. Moreover, if Buzzster, or substantially all of its assets, were acquired, user information would be one of the assets that is transferred.
- With Your Consent: Except as set forth above, you will be notified when your personal information may be shared with third parties or used for a purpose incompatible with the purpose(s) for which it was originally collected, and you will be able to prevent the sharing of this information by opting out.
A Special Note about Children's Privacy
You must be at least 13 years old to use Buzzster. We do not knowingly collect or use personal information about visitors under 13 years of age. If you are under 13 years of age, you can use the services offered on our website only in conjunction with your parents or guardians.
Changes to this Policy
Questions and Suggestions
If you have additional questions or suggestions, please contact us anytime.